Lately I have found myself bemoaning the fact that I don’t do anything exciting and there are all these other cool things and places “out there” that I wish I could be doing. So, I’ve decided that the first step in the right direction is to write down all the cool stuff like a to-do list, and then hopefully, you know, do them.
So, in no particular order, my bucket list:
- Visit and/or live in San Francisco
- Travel to Rome
-And Athens and Venice while I’m at it!
- Travel to England
– Went to London in 2008, and loved it so much I want to go back!
– See Stonehenge
- Visit as many national parks as I can
– Including, but not limited to: Yellowstone, Denali, the Redwood Forrest.
- Grand Canyon
– Visited in 2010, now want to tackle a rim-to-rim hike
- See as many plays on Broadway as time and money will allow
– To include “The Book of Mormon” hopefully while the original cast is still together.
- Go to Burning Man
- Take a cruise
- See a Mormon Temple (doing this in a week and 1/2! So excited!)
- Swim in the Devil’s Pool, Zimbabwe.
- See the Northern Lights
- Visit Prypiat, Ukraine
- Live in an old church converted into a home
Okay, that’s all I have off the top of my head. But, I’m sure there are many more that I’ll remember and add later. I’m accepting applications for for adventure partners if any of those things are on your bucket list as well!